Chapter Eight-Clearing past traumas and unwanted relationships with a crystal
After the last session, I wondered -how can I ‘program’ a crystal? I searched through other River transcripts and found instructions which I will share here. First, find a crystal that has been harvested honorably. This may seem like a mysterious quality, however if you use your intuition and ask questions of whomever or wherever you are buying the crystal, you may be able to ascertain how the stone was harvested. If the stone was yanked from their bed in a hasty manner with profit as the primary motive, you can intuit if the stone absorbed those toxic vibrations or not. Perhaps it is still possible to work with dishonorably harvested crystal, but you will have to do extra clearing and programing with it. Notice the shop or venue where you buy the crystal. Do they seem like people who understand interconnectiveness? Did they program the crystal before you came to it with greed and sickness or do they love the mineral world? Do they speak about the mineral world with affection ...

Nice post
ReplyDeleteJenis dan Faktor Penyebab Diabetes Melitus
Thank you!
ReplyDelete